Thursday, October 22, 2009

End of week one

I have an injury. I hurt my shoulder and I am out of commission. So frustrating. They say things take three weeks or so before they become a habit. I DEFINITELY am not in the habit of a workout this painful yet. And now I'll probably have to start that three week process again.

I think the thing that I really need to get back into check is my sweet tooth. I get these cravings for anything sweet and I'll eat Coco Puffs dry if I have to. I really do enjoy fruit, but not as much as a bowl of ice cream or an oatmeal cream pie. I feel sorry for my boys, but I think we're going to have to get rid of everything sugar-sweet until I can trust myself with it in the house again.

I need to discipline myself. Good eating habits + hard work = results. I've seen it before. Time to believe that I will see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment